Oesterreichische Flugzeugfabrik A.G. (Oeffag) was established in March 1915 by Skoda, the Austrian Creditbank, and Ferdinand Porsche. They built several flying boats and small numbers of two seaters in 1916 through early 1917. In autumn of 1916 obtained the rights to the Albatros D.III, which they improved and started delivering in May 1917. The three series of Oeffag Albatros D.III's became their main production type and one of Austria-Hungary's best fighters.
Production aircraft from the Great War or shortly thereafter include:
- Grosz, p.225