Établissements Letord of Meudon et Lyon-Villeurbanne built a series of largely-forgotten three-seat reconnaissance-bombers that gave good service in 1917 and 1918.
Production aircraft from the Great War or shortly thereafter include:
- ↑ The Letord 3 was intended as a night-bomber escort and had 2×200hp Hispano engines and a cannon.
- ↑ The Letord 7 was a two-seat version of the Letord 5 using two 275hp engines.
- ↑ The Letord 9 was a three-seater with 2×240hp Lorraine-Dietrich engines.
- Dr. James J. Davilla and Arthur M. Soltan. French Aircraft of the First World War. Flying Machines Press, 1997. ISBN 0-9637110-4-0.
- Vital Ferry. French Aviation During the First World War. Paris: Histoire and Collections, 2014. ISBN 978-2-35250-370-5