|Number built||26 |
|Engine||2×160hp Mercedes D.III inlines|
rear flexible Parabellum
|Max Speed||103 km/h (64 mph) |
|Climb||1000m in 22min |
The Brandenburg GW was a torpedo bomber from 1916. Twenty-six were delivered and most operated from the seaplane station at Angernsee in Courland.  When experiments with torpedo-bombing proved unproductive, most were probably converted to patrol and training duties.
For more information, see Wikipedia:Hansa-Brandenburg W.
- Gray, p.309.